Renewals Team Leader
LOCATION: HARDINGSTONE, NORTHAMPTON
HOURS: 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK
Assist Insurance Services is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced, target driven Renewals Team Leader to join our expanding award-winning business. This is a newly created role due to our growth and a fantastic opportunity to be part of our expansion through 2023 and beyond. We need someone who will lead by example, take pride in developing their team into the best they can be and ensure that objectives of the team are met.
About the role
You will lead a team of Renewals agents, ensuring that individually and as a team they achieve their KPI’s and targets all whilst delivering excellent customer service. You will engage your team to provide development and career progression opportunities and you will ensure all agents are supported through coaching and structured feedback to deliver the best service possible to our customers. We pride ourselves in giving our customers an award-winning customer service, and everyone is provided a personal service. Our Feefo Platinum Award speaks volumes.
Assist Insurance Services is the UK’s leading provider of leisure insurance products for caravans, boats, holiday homes and lodges, and being voted by the insurance industry this year at the 2022 British Insurance Awards for ‘Personal Lines Broker of the Year’ and ‘Customer Care Award’ our clients know that they will receive exceptional service and the confidence they are in safe hands.
You will be enthusiastic with previous experience of working in a leadership role within a regulated environment. It is likely that you will have led and developed a high performing sales or renewals team and you have experience of working in a target led environment. Improving your team’s capability and skills through continuous development and coaching is what you do best. Not only will you have experience of leading a successful team, achieving your personal targets and goals but you will be enthusiastic about ensuring every team member provides a first-class service, leaving each and every customer satisfied with the outstanding service they have received.
- Excellent understanding of Personal Lines Insurance such as car and home insurance;
- Ability to lead and motivate in a target led environment;
- Experience of achieving and maintaining a high performing team;
- Coaching & Development of your team
- Experience of being involved in People Management
- Exceptional communication and strong organisation skills;
- Understanding and implementation of high compliance standards;
- Salary £25,000 – £30,000 Dependant on experience;
- An Unlimited Bonus scheme – OTE of between £30,000 to £35,000 per annum;
- 25 Days Holiday per Annum (Plus Bank Holidays) and your birthday off to!
- Career and professional development;
- 37.5 hours per week across the opening hours of our business: Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm and Saturday 9am – 1pm (You will be required to work 1 Saturday in 4);
If you have experience of working in a customer focused environment in a leadership capacity and want to be part of a people focused business, then we would like to hear from you!
Find out more about us and what we do by visiting our websites: