The Draw and how to join in:
- In these rules, ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refer to Assist Insurance Services Limited.
The Draw is a free prize draw. Entry to the Draw will not affect any of the conditions of your insurance policy.
The prize of the Draw will be:
- a luxury Christmas hamper;
All qualifying customers in the Draw have an equal chance of winning.
We will not provide the prize to anyone other than the winners.
If multiple entries are received from a customer, then only the last entry received will be entered into the Draw.
How to qualify to take part:
- To qualify you must be an individual and must comply with all of the rules in 2.1 to 2.3
2.1 The competition is only open to UK residents;
2.2 You must own a boat
2.3 Assist Insurance Services have the right to disqualify any entrants if they deem not to be a qualifying customer i.e. do not own a boat or do not have boat insurance;
Individuals who are not included:
- You are not eligible for the Draw if you are an employee of Assist Insurance Services or are a family member of an Assist Insurance Services employee. You also are not eligible if you are someone who is engaged as a supplier, or employed by a supplier, and you are directly involved in or help with the Draw.
If mistakes are made:
- We try our best to make sure that our records are correct and that all qualifying people, and only qualifying people, have been entered into the Draw. However, it is possible that, in a small number of cases, a nonqualifying person may be entered or a qualifying person may be entered more than once, or not entered at all.
- Where a qualifying person is entered more than once, we will not be responsible in any way to other entrants. If, for whatever reason, a qualifying person is left out of our records or out of the Draw, we will not be responsible to them for any potential win they could have had. We will also not be responsible if we inadvertently pay a prize to someone who does not qualify, but we will take reasonable steps to ensure this does not happen and, where we discover the error, we will take reasonable steps to pay the prize to the next eligible person we randomly select.
Announcing the winners:
- The Draw will take place on the 16th December 2022, and the winners will be notified the following week. We will use the last known postal or email address that we have in our records – although we will not use a postal address if we know that post has been returned from it. We may also try to contact potential winners by other means, such as, telephone or email, where we have these details. We will let you know how you can claim your prize.
- Before we release the prize, we can require potential winners to provide reasonable proof of their identity, age and that they were living in the United Kingdom as at the end of the month before the draw took place. We’ll let potential winners know what proof we need to see when we write to them.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- The winners will be required to provide a photograph of themselves with their park home and share their story about their park home for marketing purposes.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- The winner’s name will be available upon request.
- Assist Insurance Services reserve the right to use your likeness in future marketing campaigns and other advertisements.
- The potential winners will no longer be entitled to a prize, if,
- we have received no response to a letter or e-mail sent in accordance with Rule 6 to a potential winner within six months of sending it, or
- we have not been able to send a letter, because post has been returned from the address, we have not made contact through other means and more than six months has passed since the relevant draw, or
- if having made contact with a potential winner, we discover that they are not a qualifying customer or have been unable to provide the details we require.
At that time, we will donate the unclaimed prize to a charity. If a potential winner, who would have been a qualifying customer at the time we attempted to contact them, attempts to claim a prize after the six-month period and there is reasonable justification for the delay, we may decide to award the prize, but we do not have to do so.