1. Prize draw eligibility
You are automatically entered into the prize draw if you have:
- Purchased a new insurance policy with Assist Insurance Services Limited. Your policy can be purchased online or over the phone.
- Paid your initial monthly instalment or full policy premium.
- Held the policy for a minimum of 45 consecutive days and the policy is still active.
We have the sole decision on whether any eligibility requirements have or have not been met.
By entering the prize draw you are confirming you have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules and any other requirements set out in the material relating to this promotion.
The following customers are not eligible to enter the prize draw:
- Existing Assist Insurance Services Limited customers who are renewing their policy;
- Employees of Assist Insurance Services Limited.
2. When will the prize draw take place?
- The prize draw will take place monthly and you will only be entered into 1 of the monthly prize draws.
- All eligible customers will be entered into the prize draw for the month following the policy start date.
- The first monthly draw will take place within 11 weeks of the campaign starting for any eligible policies purchased within the first 6 weeks of the campaign commencing.
- Subsequent draws will take place 1 month after the previous draw until the month after the campaign ends.
3. How do I enter?
- If you meet the eligibility criteria you will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
- Only 1 entry per address will be entered into the prize draw
- If you do not want to be entered into the prize draw, you have the option to opt out by sending your name and policy number to email@example.com
You must do this within 30 days of purchasing your policy. You may still be selected as a winner if you opt out, in this instance you will have no obligation to accept the prize if offered.
4. What are the prizes?
- Each winner will receive a cashback payment equal to the amount of their annual premium payable. You will need to retain your policy and keep up your payments to remain covered.